Hi from Cyprus

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pambs

Hello my name is Charalambos, i'm 31 and i'm from Cyprus. I bought a DT10 at the end of May and started shooting clays sinces then. I have no previous experience as a shooter or hunter so i guess i'm learning fast :)

this week i had the opportunity to watch my first world compak competition in Nicosia

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

I haveshot in Cyprs for rhe last 4 years with the british army. Get yourself along to one of their clubs and see if you can join? good luck,

Mark

Hi there,

I haveshot in Cyprs for rhe last 4 years with the british army. Get yourself along to one of their clubs and see if you can join? good luck,

Mark
I will give it a try but i'm not British. Do you happen to have any links? I'm cyprios though, is it only for Biritish citizens?

I will give it a try but i'm not British. Do you happen to have any links? I'm cyprios though, is it only for Biritish citizens?
No, I think if you are not serving soldier or an ex pat you need a sponsor but there were a few locals shooting as members when I was there last. Go to Episkipi gun club and ask for info. Not sure if they have a web site?

No, I think if you are not serving soldier or an ex pat you need a sponsor but there were a few locals shooting as members when I was there last. Go to Episkipi gun club and ask for info. Not sure if they have a web site

?
cheers i will look for it. Then gun club is inside the base i take it?

Welcome aboard Pambs - enjoy ShootClay - looking forward to hearing about shooting on Cyprus

there used to be a shooter in a whealchair called charalombos from cyprus,we called him charlie,he was a good fitasc sporting shooter,have you seen him about?

Latest posts

Back