Hi folks

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victorismyhero

total newbie here, with loads of questions which no doubt you have all heard before

In the process of (seriously) thinking of aquiring the necessary. Got the bug gradually (i blame my brother)...

SGC application going in this week...missus says she will get me the gun for Christmas (but THAT depends on how fast firearms turn round certs in Cheshire....)

Welcome aboard - get stuck in and enjoy - plenty of people in your area, and plenty of local knowledge. 

Hi Andrew, Welcome to the Forum. lets hope Christmas comes early this year! Enjoy you visits.

Welcome, 

According to my wife your hero lives in Newport Shropshire, you'd better believe it!
Paid a quick visit to WMSG at the weekend, where the very nice chap spent a while letting me fondle a bettinsoli brigadier...mmmm, despite being up to his eyeballs in construction, twill be VERY nice there when the chippies/sparkys/etc  have finished. Will be going back there sometime to have a look at a franchi too....and....I recon if whichever i like fits   I may well buy from there....I LIKE that mans demeanor.

NOW snobbery aside (as if there is such a thing...tut the mere thought..... :prankster:  ..)

Any views on franchi? particularly the alcione one field....

what would crack it for me twixt bettinsoli and franchi is that the franchi has auto safety, whereas the bettinsoli doesnt....I'd prefer to have to remember to take it OFF, than to remember to put it on. and in any case its instinct to me to take the safety off when or as I SHOULDER the gun (from my youth rough shooting)...I know I know....clay is different....but its my comfort level we are talking about here.......

Latest posts

Back