Hello from West Midlands

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefadedline

Hello,

I thought I'd introduce myself instead of lurking on the forums. I've had my licence for just over 5 years now but a break while I was at university means that I've only really started properly shooting clays since February.

I decided to treat myself to a Silver Pigeon I and now I'm definitely addicted. I usually shoot at Hodnet or Mickley Hall but I'm eventually going to join the CPSA and start shooting some comps.

In fact I'm off to Hodnet this afternoon to get my gun fit checked before I consider making stock adjustments. I think I've been reading about other peoples gun fit problems on the forums and now I might be imagining problems that aren't really there!

- Stuart

Welcome aboard Stuart - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know...

Welcome and enjoy the site.

Get out and shoot, and forget about making alterations that may arise from your Gunfit, thats all further down the road if needed.

Yeah I think I'm just getting caught up in details. I've only had about 5-6000 rounds through the gun so far and I'm averaging around 70/100 with occasional drops down to the high 50s/low 60s.

Yeah I think I'm just getting caught up in details. I've only had about 5-6000 rounds through the gun so far and I'm averaging around 70/100 with occasional drops down to the high 50s/low 60s.
That's the real world, so welcome it! :D

As the chief said, don't get bogged down in gun fit, chokes and cartridges, just get out there and enjoy it! In time, you may want to tweak a little, but until you know WHAT to

tweak, just have fun! ;)

Back