Hello from the new lad

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanco

Firstly I would like to say HELLO……………..

My name is Peter I am 46 and a complete beginner, my interest is clay shooting DTL and a bit of sporting. I have had 2 lessons and in grand total fired a shot gun about 400 times. I would like to share with you my first experience in the sport.

After 2 lessons I have taken the plunge and got my license, within a day of having the said license I purchased a new grade 1 Miroku MK38 Trap 30”. After reading many articles on chokes I was pleased that the gun came with fixed chokes and that as a beginner I could concern myself with something else.

The gun is fixes at ¾ and Full. Yesterday I did my very first DTL and hit 17 from 25. I also used 24g 7.5.

I was pleased with that considering the ¾ and full set up. That said I have loads to learn. No real question attached to my first post other than any comments welcome and once again Hi.

Peter

Hi and welcome.

Lots of knowledgable people on here as well as a bit of p taking.

Welcome! Nice to see another trap shooter! You have bought one of the best guns around for trap shooting. Shoot safely and have fun. ?

welcome, excellent choice to go fixed choke.

were are you based. ??

so north of England your closest trap ground, Coniston not to far and Beverley of course.

Latest posts

Back