Hello from Somerset

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyplummy

Hello! I'm new to shooting but am absolutely loving it. I have been shooting with the Ladies Shooting and Chelsea Bun Club a couple of times now and am delighted to have finally found a sport I might be good at. I'm living in Bath, Somerset and would love to get chatting to people who know far more than I do to pick up some tips or help me organise going shooting more often.

Lucy x

Welcome aboard Lucy - get stuck in and enjoy ShootClay!  Lots of shooters down in that area, and some good venues to be at.

Hi Lucy, welcome to an obsessive sport. Enjoy the journey and get as much as you can from this great Forum  :lol:

Hello
Welcome anything I can help with or do please ask, what shoots do you go to or have been to?

Lee :)

Hi Lucy  -  always good to hear of new people finding these great shooting sports, and especially nice to see another addition to the ever growing number of lady shooters.  :girlcrazy:

Hi Lucy,

Welcome aboard. Lots of friendly and helpful people on here.

It's very addictive so good luck and I am sure you'll meet plenty of us at some future shoots.

Latest posts

Back