Hello from Nottinghamshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Tristram

Hi,

My name is Tom, I'm 14 years old and I currently shoot English Skeet and Olympic Skeet at county and intercounty level and being trained by ex England captain John Miller. This is my first year shooting and I started shooting comp's in February 2015, this year has been a very successful one as every comp I've entered into I've won something either class prize, colt prize or junior prize which is a big achievement for me. The highlights of my year was winning the English Open Skeet Colts Class on a 97/100 after dropping 3 on my first round then shooting my first ever 75 straight. Then also on the top 20's being the top Colt on 95.9 which if I was in juniors I would of been top of that as well :). I have got my 4 scores for the England selection as I just missed out last year. Finally I am currently on the team GB talent program shooting Olympic skeet and aspiring to get better at that discipline.

Thanks for accepting me onto this forum and I hope to contribute to even more topics, also hope every one has a happy new year!

Tom Tristram

untitled.png

Welcome to the forum Tom .... Congratulations on your success so far and hope it continues for 2016  :thumbsup:

great shooting tom  stay away from beer fags and women , and at your age   you will grow  into a shooting star , good luck mate !

Back