Hello from Leicestershire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limmy01

Hello all, been shooting now for 8 years with good and bad scores each week so decided it was about time i booked myself a lesson, Got in touch with a chap from Garlands and had my first lesson today. Got a few bad habits to sort and have now found out i'm left eye dominant but other than that i had a good lesson even hitting targets that i struggled with pre lesson.

jamie 

Where's hemington and sawley then never heard of them my local is kibworth also go to doveridge, East Midlands shooting ground and sywell in Northampton 

east midlands shooting ground is at sawley just the other side of castle donnington mate and hemington is 

near kegworth i think.  welcome to the forum james

yes sorry East midlands shooting ground is Sawley, but the hemington shoot is only down the road between kegworth shoot and east midlands, 

Its a lovely little ground that operates every other week, think it also goes by the name of Hemlock shoot

Thanks for the welcomes really like it here

Jamie 

That is a very kind offer Darthmk28 but unfortunately i work nights, but if you ever fancy a bash at the weekends them i'm up for that, only problem i have at the minute is my scores are going to hit the floor for the next few weeks as i have  now got to adjust to shooting with one eye closed after eight years of shooting both eyes open  :eek:

Just got to work out how to fill in my profile,  keeps telling me I have missed a field and won't save  :aww:

Thanks for the offer darth but unfortunately I have to work on Thursday I'm hoping to get there on Sunday though 

Latest posts

Back