Hello from Bromley, Kent.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backcountry00

Chaps, good evening.

I've been shooting for a few years but only recently got my sgc.  I treated myself to an early christmas present last week in the form of a Beretta Perennia SV10.  I haven't taken it out yet due to having a horrendously bust schedule over christmas & i'm chomping at the bit to warm it up!

I'll be using it for clays, possibly getting into rough or game.  Problem I have is time, i have a young family at home so my window of shooting time is relatively small.  That being said, you don't have to throw entire days at it (although i'd like too) & i'm quite happy to get 100 targets in on a weekend morning and be home for lunch!

I've tried in vain to rope some pals into the whole shooting thing but they don't share my enthusiasm, so i'm hoping to meet some fellow local shooters who won't mind me tagging along occasionally to help press buttons & buy the odd round of tea.

I have a few questions but i'll direct them to the correct places within the forum & I hope to chat to some of you soon.

Backcountry00

aka Al Butler

Welcome to the website, from a few miles over the county boundary in East Sussex.

Welcome aboard.... you should find some good local contacts... 

Hi Al, welcome along. I'm too far away (based just South of Brum) but I'm sure you'll pick up a few more local contacts quickly on here.

Welcome to the forum.

Skeet UK, EVoRacer and I are all located in Kent.

You will find us at various venues including Abbey, Greenfields, Horne and occasionally Robin Hood. Come along and introduce yourself - we are a friendly bunch.

Back