Hello from Australia

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luked

Hi All,

My name is Luke, I am an ex-pat living in Australia. used to live in Peterborough shooting at both Sinclairs and Haddon Lodge. I used to shoot about 4 times a week, but have had a break for about the last 8 years and now getting back in to it.

Luke

Hi Luke, I used to live Peterborough. Where were you?
i was brought up in walton, but lived in St Pauls Road before moving out here to Sydney. used to buy my gun from Dave at whittlesey gun shop. I had a fantastic 32" DT10 that I brought from him that I still regret selling when I moved. (so much so that i have just secured a S/H 32" that I am awaiting to arrive :wink: )

G'day Bruce :)

Where abouts in Oz are you ?    

( We know you only emigrated, so you could get your pressies  one day earlier than anyone else btw . :) )

Welcome to the forum, 

We all look forward to  the  all expenses paid open shoot  next year I  recall you  mentioning in your letter 

:santa:

Last edited by a moderator:
G'day Bruce :)

Where abouts in Oz are you ?    

( We know you only emigrated, so you could get your pressies  one day earlier than anyone else btw . :) )

Welcome to the forum, 

We all look forward to  the  all expenses paid open shoot  next year I  recall you  mentioning in your letter 

:santa:
I'm in Sydney mate, i'll get back to you with the shoot details soon. :lol:

Luke

Latest posts

Back