Hello Everyone

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Rowley

Just to say hi, I recognise some of the names and faces, looking forward to some friendly fluffy rabbits, and broadening my experience, I shoot all disciplines (well most) I really enjoy helice, and referee a lot of the sporting fixtures in the West Midlands

Alan Rowley

Just realised the predictive text said "fluffy rabbits'i I thought I typed in friendly fluffy rabbits, apologies for that, me and technology don't mix very well

Thank you all , I regularly make an idiot of myself, didn't want to particular do it in my first post

Hi Alan  -  welcome to the forum.

Don't worry you didn't make any mistakes, its just that whenever you try to enter the "b _ _ _ _ r" word you were attempting to, it automatically gets changed to "fluffy rabbits".

To be honest I can't remember why that is . . . . . I'm sure the answer is on here somewhere  :crazy:

History - b_____r was used as way of hiding behind some nasty keyboard warrior behaviour in a previous incarnation of the site...

We haven't completely solved the problem - but I like having the word converted for fun...

There are a few others hidden away as well!

Hi Daz, ain't seen you for a while. How's you keeping?
Ok mate not doing any where near as much as I used to.

Was at Hodnet on sat just gone for a fitasc friendly. Even had the pleasure of mr jones shooting with me.

This is a good forum and I think you will enjoy it.

Have fun, see you soon.

Daz.

I'm sure I will, haven't done much either, I've entered the all round at deggla in August , give that a try, hope to see you soon

Latest posts

Back