Hants/Wilts Sportrap AND 50 OPEN SPORTING RE ENTRY SATURDAY 10th MAY

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fauldsy

Morning all,

If you've not had enough shooting this weekend then we have all of this on!!

Only got limited spaces available for the sportrap which is tel entries only but we also have 50 open sporting on with £100 hi Gun 10.00-2.30

Who is doing this? Am booked on at 11:40 (hopefully), the last sportrap I shot there was excellent so looking forward to this one.

Yep booked in with tiptop I think for mid day

All being well should get there for around 11.30 maybe sooner traffic permitting ...

Would have loved to have come down for a blast but alas off up to Northumberland on Friday for a week away from it all. Have fun all of you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep booked in with tiptop I think for mid day

All being well should get there for around 11.30 maybe sooner traffic permitting ...
Unfortunately I will now have to cancel my entry :banghead:  due to unforseen circumstances. Please except my apologies Richard as I was very much looking forward to shooting at your ground as I have not visited as yet but heard lots of good reports, I wish all who shoot it good luck shoot well and hope you all enjoy   :)

Latest posts

Back