Hampshire Trap Shooters

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay

Hi guys me again!  As i've only recently moved to Hampshire and having started shooting again after a couple of years break I was just wondering who all the Hampshire Trap shooters are? I'm just thinking that I used to shoot for Devon years ago and really enjoyed the Intercounties comps. I would like to shoot ABT, UT, and OT for hampshire in the next inter-counties and enjoy some competition (If I can get in the team of course).

I know Rod G is a Hampshire shot, but not sure who else because Berks and Surrey is so close? It was easier when I was in the Devon team because there's a big difference between a Devonian and a Cornishman!  :haha:

I'm not a Tarpie, so not sure of the names, but you could try Fareham Clay Target Club for a pointer or two.  Andy Gordge is the man to talk to.  (PM to follow with his e-mail address).

Or have a word with Fauldsy at Owls Lodge.

Use the Members area of the CPSA website and you can filter each discipline by County to see who has put registered scores in the last classification period. Obviously those that have registered the most targets and have the highest averages are likely to be main players in your county.

Also have a look at the Your County/Region for local news and shoot results (assuming your county website is kept up to date which many are not).

Simplies!

DT

Owls is a great place for OT training....good layout, good background. Got your pm and glad your wife is starting. Owls has a nice DTL layout that she would like and another few women learning the ropes there. Ben Gordge is on the committee. If you come on Saturday you can meet people. How far is it for you?

Thanks everyone think it's down to Owls Lodge this weekend, i'm looking forward to shooting on a new OT layout. I'm in Fleet so it's only about a 25 minute blast down the M3/A303 dodging the MLMs.

Latest posts

Back