Gun fit with Dr clynt & Podimore

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom b

Friday afternoon found me at longridge with clynt warren trying out my new Blaser f3 vantage. I was struggling to hit simple targets that should have been balls of soot, so out came the stock tool with the comb moved over to the left and the comb dropped a little, a change of butt pad as the kickeze tended to drag and perfect, simple shoot at targets disappeared with ease.

Saturday I went to Westfield to shoot the fitasc, I decided at the last minute I would put my name down Friday night which turns out may have been a bit of a mistake. I ended up on a squad of exceptional shooters one of them being Brett winstanley, it was an enjoyable day and an eye opener to see how the best shoot. I made a mess of the fitasc but it was done more for experience that anything else.

Fast forward to today, me and clynt arranged to meet at  podimore earlier in the week and we were there by 11:30. Big cues everywhere so no option other than to wait. It ended up nearly taking 3 hours to get around but it was all worth it in the end. I shot my best score to date ?

image.jpeg

Bloody hell that looks good, well done, wish me and my Blaser could do that!  AA for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well deserved! sorry about the wait but we hadnt expected so many entries... next month we will be adding more stands to make things a little quicker. :)

Tom well shot that's a great card !!

fair play to Dr clynt ?

One word of advice just stick with your new gun 

90 s don't come along by chance ?

Tom well shot that's a great card !!

fair play to Dr clynt ?

One word of advice just stick with your new gun 

90 s don't come along by chance ?
Yeah il be sticking with it now Pete, finally comfortable with my setup, shot longridge today. Admittedly not as well but still in the 80s ?

I wouldn't mind seeing the doctor if you get results like that!

Hitting a 90 must be a great feeling. Well done!

Back