Greenfields SALISBURY open sporting CANCELLED

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sean the sheep

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry to say that the Greenfields 100 open sporting competition,due to be held Sunday 18th May has been cancelled at the request of the land owner. I was due to set the layout,and the guys at Greenfields asked me to post this message. Apologies for any inconvenience/disappointment. We will keep you posted with regards to an alternative date.

Thanks

Sean

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry to say that the Greenfields 100 open sporting competition,due to be held Sunday 18th May has been cancelled at the request of the land owner. I was due to set the layout,and the guys at Greenfields asked me to post this message. Apologies for any inconvenience/disappointment. We will keep you posted with regards to an alternative date.

Thanks

Sean
I don't know which Greenfield's this is referring to but it is definitely NOT the one at Sturry in Kent which is open as normal.

Would the OP please give more details of which shoot it is referring to.

Luckily I spotted this otherwise Shoot Clay might have been held responsible for loss of business caused by this.

Sure Matt would have loved that.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the sort of time when the posters location or full name would have been useful in their profile !

The OP is Sean Ponting, the guy who runs Gunsite, and sets the targets at Upavon.

I don't have his mobile number I'm afraid.

Matt, or anyone else that could contact him?

The OP is Sean Ponting, the guy who runs Gunsite, and sets the targets at Upavon.

I don't have his mobile number I'm afraid.

Matt, or anyone else that could contact him?
That's surprising. Would have thought that someone with his knowledge would have been aware that there are at least two Greenfield shooting grounds.

are we talking about the gun shop in Salisbury Greenfield (Gun makers), I think they might have a shoot once a year?

Hotshot, I don't think he follows the circuit too closely, I certainly rarely see him out at registereds.

Rhorn, that's a strong possibility.  I know they advertise on Gunsite's website.  I'm trying to find his number, will report back if I find it.

Many apologies for any confusion, the shoot that has been cancelled is the annual shoot held by Greenfields Gun shop (Salisbury), and nothing to do with Greenfields (shooting ground) Kent.

Apologies one again to all and Greenfields (Kent)  

Sean

Do Greenfields in Canterbury have a 100 open shoot on May 18th?
Yes they do and every Sunday. Was there a point to this question??

If they hadn't got a shoot on this Sunday why would I have said on my initial post that they were open as usual??

Their shoots are all in the fixtures list in Pull magazine and on the CPSA website so there was no need to ask.

Many apologies for any confusion, the shoot that has been cancelled is the annual shoot held by Greenfields Gun shop (Salisbury), and nothing to do with Greenfields (shooting ground) Kent.

Apologies one again to all and Greenfields (Kent)  

Sean
Thanks Sean.

Spotted in time so no harm done.

Yes they do and every Sunday. Was there a point to this question??

If they hadn't got a shoot on this Sunday why would I have said on my initial post that they were open as usual??

Their shoots are all in the fixtures list in Pull magazine and on the CPSA website so there was no need to ask.
Dear Hothead. The purpose of my question was intended to elicit a civilised answer regarding fixtures at Greenfields not a smart-arsed reply from an excitable shooter such as you. I happen to be in Guildford that weekend and it would have been interesting to shoot a different ground. Not sure I will bother now to be honest.

Dear Hothead. The purpose of my question was intended to elicit a civilised answer regarding fixtures at Greenfields not a smart-arsed reply from an excitable shooter such as you. I happen to be in Guildford that weekend and it would have been interesting to shoot a different ground. Not sure I will bother now to be honest.
How do you know that I am excitable?? You don't even know me but as most of your posts are either insulting or just downright rude I was looking for the hidden agenda. As usual you have shown your true colours.

If you wish to be treated with civility then a good start might be to practise what you preach.

I think that this thread should now be locked. It has served its purpose,the issue that it raised has been resolved and it is now turning in to the usual slanging match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back