Good Blaser add

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent advert almost ground breaking for a gun launch  :cool:  2.18 shows you really can miss a clay when you're in fact not far off it at all  :)  more pellets help in these instances. Also notable is how on occasion the wad ends up very close to the centre of the action, certainly on close shots anyway.

Excellent advert almost ground breaking for a gun launch  :cool:  2.18 shows you really can miss a clay when you're in fact not far off it at all  :)  more pellets help in these instances. Also notable is how on occasion the wad ends up very close to the centre of the action, certainly on close shots anyway.
i had the same thoughts on the wad, not sure how the video was made?!

i had the same thoughts on the wad, not sure how the video was made?!
Extremely high speed filming which when slowed down can be very interesting and revealing when it comes to shooting. It's obviously expensive to do and really only possible on constant/predictable trajectories but just imagine if you could film and analyse footage of long range Teal for instance being shot with different shot sizes and chokes  :cool:  or very close targets being shot with tight chokes to see whether we really only ever miss by feet rather than inches.  :wink:

We could also deliberately shoot too far in front and see if shot string saves the day.  :lol: :huh:

4 of us shot at a long range teal at Ashcombe yesterday and all of us missed with 5 shots each - I think each clay was protected by a force field!

Fantastic video and very entertaining - probably the best I've ever seen!

4 of us shot at a long range teal at Ashcombe yesterday and all of us missed with 5 shots each - I think each clay was protected by a force field!

Fantastic video and very entertaining - probably the best I've ever seen!
Not surprising it was long range there !! 

Blaser do make good vids 

i bought my rifle after being 

won over by their launch video and a session at a range with one 

still got it to this day lovely piece of kit 

won't be swapping the 

Kreeeekoooooorrrfff anytime soon 

though ?

Without doubt top quality production, not cheap either I should imagine!

You can see who their going after with the pricing of the new gun, and good advertising works wonders in the massive American market.

I like...best clay shooting video I have seen, some great drone work...but do I buy an F16 when I really want an F3....that I can't afford...hmmm....

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. f*** being the camera man for those straight towards you shots 
haha, dont worry , they `lock off the camera and use optical glass to protect the camera. done it plenty.

nice vid tho, i haven't shot for months !

I like...best clay shooting video I have seen, some great drone work...but do I buy an F16 when I really want an F3....that I can't afford...hmmm....
Not everyone can afford the £5k though, kudos to Blaser for venturing in to the 686/687/B425/B525 etc market.

Back