Gloves - yes/no? and, if YES what make?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried macwets useless when wet for retaining heat I have found sealskinz excellent but the sporter variety not the shooter the finger and thumb fold back to provide good grip warm and dry when its tipping down

I tried macwets useless when wet for retaining heat I have found sealskinz excellent but the sporter variety not the shooter the finger and thumb fold back to provide good grip warm and dry when its tipping down
They are great for scuba diving though  ;)

post-17-0-19852700-1355507533.jpg

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 0
Marigolds are my choice,

Cheaper than golfing gloves they are thin enough to feel the gun and have textured fingertips for grip. Think they come in different sizes, I pinched mine from mum!Offering waterproof protetion up to the elbow they are great.Go and try on a set at Asda or Tesco, the staff are really helpful if you tell them what you want them for.Mine are yellow but you can get them in pink or flower print for game shooting.If I make a hole in them washing up then my 2nd choice would be Mac Wet

Well, whatever you think of  MacWets, my pair are doing great as general duty gloves. They are just as warm as my leather gloves, and cheaper too. 

Latest posts

Back