Get Well Soon Tanya.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROBERT6500

I was coaching for Richard Faulds at Owls lodge in Hampshire on Thursday morning when he said that he had to rush his wife Tanya into hospital with terrible head pains the night before.

I would just like to wish Tanya a fast recovery and a healthy future.

And Richard, I'm here if you need me mate. ;)

Get well soon Tanya!!

I did see on FB that she wasn't well, wishing you a very speedy recovery!!

Cheers,

Jon.

Viral mengenitis! Awfull, no cure just a strong body and mind!

Get well soon!

Henry ;)

Not good at all - but she's in a good hospital, with good care - the Faulds aren't members here, but I'm sure everyone will join me in wishing them both well.

:frown: Absolutely, never met her up close but have spoken to Richard a few times, lets all hope she beats it. Thoughts are with the family.

went to their new ground last year, received a very warm welcome

wishing Tanya a speedy recovery

They don't know me but Richards is a name that I have heard ever since I started shooting and he was only a very young lad. I wish him and Tanya a full and uccessful recovery from this and wish them well.

Thank you all for your wishes... Tan had a rough time for 10 days in hospital, now she is home she is slowly recovering, however it could take a few weeks, and the doctors have advised no shooting for 2 months, fortunately it is not in the middle of the competition season, but frustrating nevertheless as she is really looking forward to all the big shoots this year!! Probably the first major for her will be the beretta World in July. Thanks again for your thoughts!

Richard, I am sure that we are all very pleased to hear that Tanya is recovering. Sod the shooting, she needs to realise that she has been very ill and the most important thing is to make a full recovery to enable her to enjoy family values with her wonderful family.

Trouble at t' mill is not conducive to good performances, so I wish Tanya a very speedy recovery to full health to enable you to concentrate on your shooting. Best wishes for the coming season.

Good news for any family to hear Mum is OK!

Matt, it must be a while since Richard has been described as a `Newbie Clay Breaker` :lol: :eek:

CSC3

Yep - but in ShootClay terms - he's a newbie - the 'ranks' above peoples names go up as they post more - it's a way of us knowing the more active members.

Latest posts

Back