GAY OLYMPICS 2018

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guerini Guy

I just heard that that PM David Macaroon and Mayor Doris Bonson have announced they are backing a London bid for the Gay Olympics in 2018, using all the 2012 Olympic Venues.

Last I heard, being gay did not exclude anybody from THE OLYMPICS, so why the fcuk do they need their own?

Gays have bleated on for years about being accepted in society, so why do they continually try to segregate themselves in such a shameful way?

This sort of sh1t REALLY pi$$es me off.

God forbid that London should actually win the bid, but if they do, what delightful and delicate events do you think we can look forward to ?

I'll start off with : -

1.  Synchronised Mincing

The long hug.  :crazy:   I'd best not say anymore cos I get a bit heated on the gay subject, can't hack it one bit. 

I just heard that that PM David Macaroon and Mayor Doris Bonson have announced they are backing a London bid for the Gay Olympics in 2018, using all the 2012 Olympic Venues.
Last I heard, being gay did not exclude anybody from THE OLYMPICS, so why the fcuk do they need their own?

For 'gay' read 'big chunk of voters'. If they gain more gay votes than the irritated votes they might lose from it, it's a gain. Politics..

Yes Will - of course the politics is all about the votes, and that is all too transparent . . . . . .

. . . . . . but it still pi$$es me off.

I thought all you witty buggers out there would have come up with a few more events though : -

Hot Pants High Jump

Tantrum Taikwondo

etc etc

uphill gardening...

sh1t putt....

BI-athlon has a whole new meaning...

The long jump is not a leap it is an endurance event.

I certainly would not want a Bronze Medal.

Don't think I'll be watching that..I'll defo give the "Pole volting" a miss but may have a butchers at the lesbo mud wrestling, just for educations sake

Well I have no problem with gays at all as has been stated in a previous thread however I totally agree with you on this one

a- no need as you say there not excluded from any sport and or games AFAIK

b- yes you are correct why oh why make a song and dance over being gay .... who cares

Latest posts

Back