Frustrated - not shot for ages

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried about 2 barrel widths to the top right of the trap and tried to make sure my feet are placed properly, I will try more width.

Obviously were all different I never went further than the right edge but I was never as good as the BRILLIANT Stafford so might be worth trying a bit further.

heya Woody, I went to a family do in Daventry , drove back today in the horrendous rain !  will be there with you guys in 2 weeks ? you fancy a trip next sunday?see if we can get a few together, Bebo et al ?  pm on this. cheers !

not shot since before xmas work and vehicle problems :umbrage:  , not sure when I'll get out again. Son has got me lined up to drive tractors through the summer after that I think I'll be retired  :cool:

This is the weekend.  I'm shooting Sunday. Not sure where yet but can't wait.

Then home for lunch and the Rugby :nyam:

You & me both mate. Been back to see the butcher and now waiting for a full spine MRI Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Make sure you are fit for the Shootclay Cup. You and me have got to have more of a chat this time.  :biggrin:

Good luck with your recovery. 

You & me both mate. Been back to see the butcher and now waiting for a full spine MRI Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Make sure you are fit for the Shootclay Cup. You and me have got to have more of a chat this time.  :biggrin:

Good luck with your recovery. 
I'll be there come hell or high water Mike. And yes, we'll have a coffee and a natter this time without a doubt mate

What's the shootclay cup you mention. Sounds interesting.
It's the biggest meeting place of Shootclay members in the year. Oh! and a damn good, enjoyable Sporting Shoot too, with a chance to win some great prizes, even if you are not the best shot in the world, you stand a chance of something worth having.

Details to come from Admin soon (I hope!!) but it's towards the end of August. Don't miss it!!!!  :biggrin:

I was on holiday last year and this year I really want to attend. Any idea of approx. date or location yet?

This is all we have so far.

Admin is one big tease!!!!  :spiteful:

'&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Not got anything planned for August time yet so I may be attending this. Would be good to put a few names to faces.

You & me both mate. Been back to see the butcher and now waiting for a full spine MRI

I think Ian should come to this too. Show off his recently discovered sporting prowess Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
You're the only Man to talk him into shooting Sporting so far! Work on him and see if you can persuade him. After all, some other confimed Trappies haven't done too bad in the Desert have they?  :biggrin:

I think Ian should come to this too. Show off his recently discovered sporting prowess

Thanks for the above.  6 days until I can shoot, think I will set up a count down on my phone.

The question will be whether to go to JJs or head for Dartford and do some solo DTL?
What's JJ's like to shoot?  Never been there but it's always good to shoot elsewhere sometimes.

Tim

Latest posts

Back