Free sex and a cream bun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Graham

Now that got your attention didn't it :.:

Not sure if this has been done on here already and I'm far to lazy to search, have you read the plight of soldier Danny Nightingale?? Have you signed the petition to get his ridiculous and unjust jail sentence overturned, if not would you please, takes less then one minute. Thanks.

http://you.38degrees...jailed-war-hero

Last edited by a moderator:
I would prefer free sex and a creampie ...

http://www.shootclayforum.com/topic/3948-please-sign-this-petition-sgt-danny-nightingale/

I have already signed the petition.

Is the cream bun available during the free sex or afterwards and do you have to involve the cream bun or are you only allowed to eat it ?

Vic.

I've looked at this and have also read several reports relating to it. Whilst I accept this mitigation that's all it is, it's not a defence. I don't think his conviction is unfair or unreasonable.

The national media have jumped on the story as an 'injustice for our boys serving overseas'. I like to think i'm a little more objective than that. I don't doubt Sgt Nightingale's bravery or committment to the cause but lets not forget even he acknowledges his wrongdoing, he pleaded guilty!

Last edited by a moderator:
The report that one of the rags printed tried to claim he had been bullied or threatened by the prosecution into pleading guilty, i beleive it read that he would serve a minmum sentence of 5 years if found guilty on a non guilty plea and would get a lot more reasonable sentence if he were to plead guilty, it read as if they rail roaded him into pleading guilty then betrayed him with the sentence. How correct this is i don't know, but that what I read.

Note, i'm not commenting on the length of his sentence, merely whether or not his conviction is justified.

I've looked at this and have also read several reports relating to it. Whilst I accept this mitigation that's all it is, it's not a defence. I don't think his conviction is unfair or unreasonable.

The national media have jumped on the story as an 'injustice for our boys serving overseas'. I like to think i'm a little more objective than that. I don't doubt Sgt Nightingale's bravery or committment to the cause but lets not forget even he acknowledges his wrongdoing, he pleaded guilty!
I agree, he broke the law end off. Even though his solicitor gave a good defence, who knows what really happened. I think he's lucky he did not get a longer sentence.

He of all people must have been well aware of the current gun laws in the UK.

So Guilty but jail suspended - that has to be a good result for him and I'm pleased for him - he will still have a criminal record

Latest posts

Back