Fox Harb'r Invitational Shoot Images

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Don, I didn't wish to derail your thread, yes Fox Harbour looks a magical place.

To stop the ladies thread diversion dead in its tracks, all I can say is yes there is someone gorgeous out there for all of us, like Gold nuggets they do take a bit of finding.

But remember Good Girls go to Heaven, Bad Girls get to go Everywhere.

What you want is a master chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom ... Apparently.

Just saying

Putting together the list of interested parties for next years event, if anyone else is interested then drop me a line. 100 target prelim, 150 targets on sat and another 100 on sunday. 5 star plus accomodation, michelin star quality food, world class golf course, fully equipped spa and a 5000 ft runway if you fancy arriving in your personal G5!! .! all in cost for everything excluding ammo of around £1,000 excluding flights (about 650 quid)

Putting together the list of interested parties for next years event, if anyone else is interested then drop me a line. 100 target prelim, 150 targets on sat and another 100 on sunday. 5 star plus accomodation, michelin star quality food, world class golf course, fully equipped spa and a 5000 ft runway if you fancy arriving in your personal G5!! .! all in cost for everything excluding ammo of around £1,000 excluding flights (about 650 quid)
Sounds like the Shoot clay Annual International jaunt...I'm in!!! Slightly more exciting than a trip to the Isle of Wight....

Sounds like the Shoot clay Annual International jaunt...I'm in!!! Slightly more exciting than a trip to the Isle of Wight....
Girlie holiday me thinks !

Thanks to those that have put their names forward, I have passed these onto the nice folks at Fox. Forgot to mention that included in the price of the event is a commemorative photo book of the event done by yours truly.... :)

Latest posts

Back