Former Lakenheath Clay Target Centre - Re-opening Soon!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait till you open. Always a great ground and has been missed! Good luck and look forward to seeing you soon.

Just a little update on the week! We took delivery of our machines and a small supply of clays this week, and were very pleased to see some of those clays flying off of the shiny new Laporte machines during the installation of the skeet layouts. There is still a lot to do with the installations, but seeing clays flying on the ground again was a very exciting sight! Pictures will be posted of the completed layouts very soon - watch this space............

We are also very pleased to announce that we will be stocking Gamebore cartridges at the ground when we open - Gamebore manufacture fantastic cartridges, and are one of the top manufacturers in the UK. For more information on their brand and products please visit www.gamebore.com.

Have a great weekend everyone, shoot well!

Cracking news. Shot my first 100 there so it always has fond memories for me. Looking forward to another visit.

We are looking for some enthusiastic people to join our team at Eriswell Lodge, specifically we are looking for a full time Cook and a part time Kitchen Assistant/Cook. The full time position is 35 hours per week, and the part time position is 20 hours. Both posts will include weekends. If you are interested in joining our team at Eriswell Lodge please send us an email (with your CV if possible) to [email protected] for further information. We look forward to you joining us! 

!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!

Dear all,

Thank you for your patience with us over these last few weeks, we understand that a large number of people have been waiting for us to announce our opening date, and you’ll all be pleased to know that we are finally able to do so!

Before we could announce the date we needed to finalise some last minute orders and details, so thank you for bearing with us whilst we did so.

Please understand that during these last few weeks before opening we will do our best to respond to emails and messages with our usual speed, but we may struggle to do so as we will be extremely busy with our final preparations!

We are opening the gates to Eriswell Lodge on Saturday the 25th April 2015 at 930am, and are looking forward to seeing you then!

Kindest regards,

Eriswell Lodge

Hurrah! 

Shame it's the County skeet championship that day. Not that you should change anything of course, just a shame for me.

Don't forget we will be open from 930am to 6pm (shooting from 10am to 530pm) this Saturday and Sunday. 

Normal hours of business are Wednesday to Saturday 930am to 6pm (10am to 530pm shooting) and Sunday 930am to 4pm (shooting between 10am and 330pm).

Kettle will be on, bacon will be ready, and hospitality will be exceptional! :)

Stuart

I hope it all goes well for you. A few of us will be along later in the year for a bash.

The best of luck. As soon as you have some registered skeet on I'll be back.

Back