FOR SALE: 2021 B725 Pro Sport bought in Nov (shot 300 in total)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sporting5

Absolutely terrible timing for me, but I purchased this gun and almost immediately had a change in circumstances and won't be shooting for at least a year or 2. So it shot 300 in total (100 of which were on the day I bought it just to test it!). You can see from the pics it's untouched.

In a matter of months I've lost hundreds (understandably) even though it's just sat there so reluctant to take offers but might consider sensible ones.

It's up for £2850, bought for £3395 (all proof of sales etc. available)

https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/shotguns/browning/over-under/12-gauge/b725-pro-sport-adjustable-220213125239704

220213125239704-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Someones in for a bargain, just px one and they are a lovely gun.
Nice aren't they. I was impressed with my 525 and didn't even plan on upgrading until I felt the swing of this one. Crazy how much you can customise it too. Beads, triggers, pads, weights etc. I'm talking myself out of selling this now haha

Unless you need the money just keep it 😄

If you sell it you will regret it as it's a much better gun than the 525.

If I went back to a Browning the best value for money is the 525 Trap One, multichoke adjustable trigger, better value that a MK 38 too.

The only trouble with the Pro Sport is the fore end cracking 🙄

It's a much better gun, agreed. I don't have the 525 anyway, I shopped it in for the 725.

I don't need the money, but it's definitely just going to be sat there gathering dust. Potentially forever. I would hope I get back to shooting at some point, but I'm going to struggle to make the commitment. Unfortunately.

In the way of an update: I'm holding this for someone at £2800 until 1st March. Pretty kind of me I'd say, but he seems really keen on it and genuine. If anyone wants to get their name against it in case this falls through feel free, I'll update when it's sold sold.

Funny never heard of that problem, and they normally do the rounds on forums if lots of people have had that.
Mine actually had two hairline cracks which Malmo guns paid for, the third time it cracked I took it to a furniture maker in a village near me they charged me £10 in the Mountain rescue box. It never cracked again but it was a very highly figured lump of wood. 😁

Wood is wood. Dreadful material. My Perazzi had a cracked stock after 9000 cartridges in 2008.  I got it professionally glued at the time and won a reg shoot with it yesterday. It now has 94000 cartridges through it. I haven’t shot it for 5 years..

Wood is wood. Dreadful material. My Perazzi had a cracked stock after 9000 cartridges in 2008.  I got it professionally glued at the time and won a reg shoot with it yesterday. It now has 94000 cartridges through it. I haven’t shot it for 5 years..
Are you going to use it instead of the Blaser?

They tend to fall to pieces, ribs falling off etc; 🙄

Are you going to use it instead of the Blaser?

They tend to fall to pieces, ribs falling off etc; 🙄
The side ribs have been resoldered twice..

When my Blaser returns from the doctors, I can see myself looking at both guns, hands on hips. Perazzi is very pretty, feels great to hold, love the comb shape. But it isn’t a brilliant fit and I feel that the Blaser manoeuvres better on fiddly targets. Having two guns you like is NOT a good thing and I’ll commit to one, very probably the Blaser again. Doing well with the Perazzi is an odd distraction. It could be that success came from low expectation and / or being careful when using it. Head-game. 

Apologies for distracting from this sales thread..

It’s a 2015 gun, sat on rack for a year, I bought it new in 2016. Ejector cracked at 58,000 shells. 
Update.. my Blaser is finished and ready to return to me but it had to have a new barrel set! Side rib failure apparently. £3k but free under warranty. Trouble is new spec barrels are 80-100g heavier, so not really the same gun coming back to me.

Are they heavier due to being 'beefed' up due to problems with the old style I wonder

At least Blaser have honoured their warranty and not been too long doing it by the looks

Are they heavier due to being 'beefed' up due to problems with the old style I wonder

At least Blaser have honoured their warranty and not been too long doing it by the looks
I assume so. I know the top rib is a different design and the barrel has a different coating, which contribute. Amazing turnaround service time really and replacement barrels are not a cheap item to gain after 6 years.

Update.. my Blaser is finished and ready to return to me but it had to have a new barrel set! Side rib failure apparently. £3k but free under warranty. Trouble is new spec barrels are 80-100g heavier, so not really the same gun coming back to me.
Will, was it still under manufacturers warranty or have they done it as a goodwill gesture?

10 year warranty. (Maybe it doesn’t transfer to a second owner). 
I do believe that Blaser will give a second owner a two year warranty but it needs some service history. Kreighoff's ten year warranty is valid to a different owner for the remaining years.

This is still for sale!

The guy I was waiting for 3 weeks for has let me down last minute, I trust he's had genuine issues his end so no hard feelings there, lesson learnt.

If anybody's interested I'll take £2800, I still haven't shot it since! Only had 300 through it.

Back