Fitasc at West London Shooting School

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubby

Our last of the season Fitasc100 bird  Sporting is still open for registration on 0208-845-8849.

It will be a good one again.

Our last of the season Fitasc100 bird  Sporting is still open for registration on 0208-845-8849.

It will be a good one again.
Kindly stop advertising this. I want there to be a space available when I ring last minute. (When I can see that the weather is OK). :)

At £65 comp only, it's not for everyone! It's a £110+ day with cartridges food and travel..

I'm in will , 4 clays behind my good friend Dave Kempley for a series win !!!!!!

If it rains put your coat on and crack on !!!

Steve

I am in as well... Space going fast.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Hmm - I should have asked what time I am on, but I think Ed said I was on a squad on my own

Martin - if you can do any adjustment - I'm happy to get there at 9 and join Will/Gav's squad - if they'll have me.

(I am aware of the irony of booking on, then cancelling, then booking on again!)

Hmm - I should have asked what time I am on, but I think Ed said I was on a squad on my own

Martin - if you can do any adjustment - I'm happy to get there at 9 and join Will/Gav's squad - if they'll have me.

(I am aware of the irony of booking on, then cancelling, then booking on again!)
Hope you can. There is a place on a 9.45 squad, not sure if they will shuffle folk..

No hurry Martin - I don't honestly mind who I shoot with - but if you can, that's great... and let me know what time I am expected!

Matt you are on at 9.45 with Phil Beasley,Son of Beasley, Andy seaman and I cannot remember the rest :spiteful:

Another superb day today. Cloudy cool start ending in lovely warm sunshine. Great targets, nothing mad but a proper test. Very satisfying to hit some good long stuff.

I started on Gun Room layout at 9am and had my worst hoop of the day on hoop 2, dropping 5. Uurrgh.. Finished it on an 18, which I hoped would be my worst of the day. Thankfully it was as I put in a 20 (actually 21 but scorer missed it and didn't call losses so I didn't know until too late) followed by 22 and 21. So 81 (82). :)

I think HG was three way on 91.

Saw Matt R, GavB, Steve Lovatt and SPR. Matt was on for a good score when I left him to tackle his final layout, Hull, which had tripped many up.

Can't wait for next year to tackle this again!

:)

Another superb day today. Cloudy cool start ending in lovely warm sunshine. Great targets, nothing mad but a proper test. Very satisfying to hit some good long stuff.

I started on Gun Room layout at 9am and had my worst hoop of the day on hoop 2, dropping 5. Uurrgh.. Finished it on an 18, which I hoped would be my worst of the day. Thankfully it was as I put in a 20 (actually 21 but scorer missed it and didn't call losses so I didn't know until too late) followed by 22 and 21. So 81 (82). :)

I think HG was three way on 91.

Saw Matt R, GavB, Steve Lovatt and SPR. Matt was on for a good score when I left him to tackle his final layout, Hull, which had tripped many up.

Can't wait for next year to tackle this again!
Well shot Will seems your beginning to get the FITASC bug its very addictive mind :hunter:   :)

:)

Well shot Will seems your beginning to get the FITASC bug its very addictive mind :hunter: :)
It's great. The only downside is the time. No worries if you have nothing else on, but it's a very full day. Also there were two 90 min waits between Parcours today, which is a touch long. I can see how some folk will shoot nothing else..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back