Fiocchi stockist - Lancashire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Can anyone advise me of a good Fiocchi stockist in Lancashire? I've had an email request from a ShootClay reader who wants to stock up, but can't find a shop that sells fblu in the area.

A little outside of Lancshire but you could try John Beswick at Station Garage

0151 426 4607

John doesn't do Fiocchi. Follow the guide by Alan68 in the Fiocchi thread re Staffordshire M6.

surprisingly then do see difficult to get hold of .. even though they now have a uk office .. i don't find any dealers near me either … SE london

I'm based in St. Helens, and stock Fiocchi cartridges.

PM me for details.

I'll do a proper post, say hello etc. when I return from keepering duties later this evening.

webber

Can anyone advise me of a good Fiocchi stockist in Lancashire? I've had an email request from a ShootClay reader who wants to stock up, but can't find a shop that sells fblu in the area.
I don't currently have FBlu in stock. However they are part of my next consignment. I'll try to remember to put a post up when they arive.

webber

You can get all the Fiocchi shell types at Stephen J Fawcett's in Lancaster. I get my slabs there.

Here's a link to his shop: LINK

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back