Film4's new "clay shooting" advert

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simonix,

sorry off topic but where is the picture of the Bluebell wood from? It is very pretty.

Simonix,

sorry off topic but where is the picture of the Bluebell wood from? It is very pretty.
It's a photo I took in small wood called wakerley in Rutland. I walk my dog there, and like a bit of nature photography.

Glad you like it! :)

E5EE20BA-23FB-4D1A-80A6-A0D9791A95F8-48586-000051C59BCE9726_zpsef5d4742.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't do it for me I am afraid.....crap choice of guns, dress, screen set.

Only good thing was that you saw one reasonable mount.

One day someone might use our sport properly.....just saying !

Could have been worse, in terms of total actor shooting. NO CHANCE of looking remotely natural with a gun without experience.

I was chatting with a guy a while back who works comprehensively with guns various on films. He said he is constantly battling with film producers NOT to let the actors attempt the shooting (especially clays) because it never goes well or looks right..

To be fair, a quick wander round your average 100 bird registered on a Sunday morning and you will see dozens with a worse and more unnatural gun mount than that guy.

To be fair, a quick wander round your average 100 bird registered on a Sunday morning and you will see dozens with a worse and more unnatural gun mount than that guy.
I remember watching the Brit open? on TV a while back. Terrible filming, but they would show a shooter in a stand readying to call pull and then shooting. The caption, with name and class, would be shown but not immediately. I played the game of 'guess shooters class by watching them mount and shoot' before they showed it. Rarely wrong..

Back