Fantastic!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See...the long bit about the guys shooting what would seem to be a very potent rifle round...are they just non shooters, who have not been told what to expect and how to handle it, or is this gun really that awesome?  I have shot all sorts of large calibre rifles, including big game guns in .416 Rigby,  500 N Express etc...none have ever done that to me...yes, they kick like a bastard obviously.

One or two look like they've shot rifles before but the gun is very obviously too light for the rounds. :huh:  You never see a shotgun fly out of a newbies hand like that thank god.

Here's part of an "oldie" that did the rounds some years ago.  As already mentioned, apologies if you've seen it before.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJTfHD__OqY

Looks like I jumped the gun, seeing it's on the first post of this thread.  Must engage the brain before hitting the keys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously there is the 50 BMG Ricochet one which you need the sound on for and will leave you open mouthed...rednecks.

Latest posts

Back