Evening Shooting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Baker

My summer regime of practice evolves shooting after work on a Wednesday and Thursday evening. 

I like to shoot where there is either a competition or at least a buttoner (ie no claymate) 

My Wednesday venue has stopped competition and gone to claymate so I need a Wednesday venue. 

Please can I have suggestions, remember no claymate.

Within an hour and half of Luton preferably. 

Thanks in advance. 

My summer regime of practice evolves shooting after work on a Wednesday and Thursday evening. 

I like to shoot where there is either a competition or at least a buttoner (ie no claymate) 

My Wednesday venue has stopped competition and gone to claymate so I need a Wednesday venue. 

Please can I have suggestions, remember no claymate.

Within an hour and half of Luton preferably. 

Thanks in advance. 
You'd have to look into this or indeed ask Will, but in the Summer months don't EJC have late night on a Wednesday/Thursday?  travel wise though about 50 mins on a good run from Luton to EJC.

You'd have to look into this or indeed ask Will, but in the Summer months don't EJC have late night on a Wednesday/Thursday?  travel wise though about 50 mins on a good run from Luton to EJC.
Great they are on the list, is it buttoned?

Yes, always scorers. Haven't seen definite plans for this year, but last few years it has been:

Wednesday, 3 STR layouts and 1 skeet layout. You buy tickets from reception and just hand them in to each layout as you wish. I usually buy four and shoot the most interesting STR layout twice.

Thursday, 50 ESP with manned stands. Wednesday is the better day for the more experienced shooter.

Yes, always scorers. Haven't seen definite plans for this year, but last few years it has been:

Wednesday, 3 STR layouts and 1 skeet layout. You buy tickets from reception and just hand them in to each layout as you wish. I usually buy four and shoot the most interesting STR layout twice.

Thursday, 50 ESP with manned stands. Wednesday is the better day for the more experienced shooter.
Many thankings

Back