European FITASC Champs scores

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leigh,. 570 entries? I didn't go because I want there 2years ago! Not enough timespan between the shoots. Nothing wrong with the area or the shoots. Biggest problem is Rome airport and getting the guns through! Accommodation is scattered all over the hills in small hotels but in general a very nice area!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot there in the spring this year, very picturesque ground. BTW - there is a wild boar fenced reserve inside the range - just by that pond on the picture. When we were shooting at that layout a wild boar sow with piglets appeared 3m behind the stand...🐗 now try to focus 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I thought the team represented GB at the world  and European as FITASC doesn't  split the home countries or has this changed ?

No, there is no change. Selection shoots run by BICTSF (one this weekend at Valley View) are to select the teams for the FITASC Sporting and Compak World and Euro champs to represent Great Britain.

There are also selection shoots for the home international FITASC sporting, put on by the National governing bodies, the CPSA etc. These are entirely separate.

Regards

Leigh

Latest posts

Back