ESK England selection shoot !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 days competition at £60 per day, 5 nights hotel accomodation at £70 per night , 5 days food and other refreshments at £30 per day. Fuel getting to, from and around the venue at £50. 750 cartridges for practice and competition at £100.

Not forgetting your England track suite, skeet vest, cap, blazer and any other England attire plus £40 for each banquet ticket purchased.....

That's just the planned expenses. There's probably even more if I bothered to look.

Just checking nobody's looking over my shoulder !! That makes it probably £1400 for myself and Lou......... Ohhhhhh ! + alchohol ..mmmmm !

Probably costing more, knowing you, if the bar stays open  :haha:  

Last year's Home International Banquet in Ireland was the least i've paid for Guinness.   :D

Don't tell 'em about the blazer, the tracksuit, the shooting jacket and hope they have respectable black shoes and grey trousers, white shirt

Just if you start to think about the expense remember 95% would happily cover the cost to take your place

And don't tell of the stress the first time when you think you might throw up 

I witnessed an England new cap being sick after shooting  the first round  in Scotland 11 yrs ago. 

So you know who your talking to then and who pay for it. But it will be your last????

I don't know who you are . What do you mean " it will be your last" ? Is that a threat?

Phil Kenton, never heard of you. Did you get the Guinness in Ireland?

At last yes I did. Brian there's more than one way you know. Please keep it to yourself. About the Guinness????

OK. Now I know , thank's for the guinness

Last edited by a moderator:
My first time shooting this, today was shooting in near perfect conditions (at least initially) bright very little wind! Very happy with how I shot, managed 25/24/24/23 for 96ex100 with the last round having the wind start to move things around. This is a PB for me, so very happy although the forecast is not looking so good for tomorrow!

(null)

My first time shooting this, today was shooting in near perfect conditions (at least initially) bright very little wind! Very happy with how I shot, managed 25/24/24/23 for 96ex100 with the last round having the wind start to move things around. This is a PB for me, so very happy although the forecast is not looking so good for tomorrow!

(null)
Good shooting Snipey... especially with the pressure on and a different shooting format...

Thanks Kentskeet! Yeah load of pressure, all of it my doing; as no one would expect a c class to do anything special!

(null)

Latest posts

Back