English Open Sporting 2012 - Southdown Gc

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought in the majors that the class prizes were decided by count back; and only the top 3 would have to shoot off? Isn't this how most majors work? It's how the beretta world worked last year at least.

(null)

They weren't there when Colin announced their names for he shoot-offs, after quite a few calls - so defaulted. Shame really, but there was 7 shoot-offs to manage, so I think they did what they could otherwise we may still be there!
Not quite right!

Exactly right - I was there, with Fuz, Jon, Bob - thats exactly what happened, and Colin was talking to us throughout the process.

Sean Stacey arrived - but after the shoot-off had started.

Ed, that sounds a bit of a nightmare if you shoot on a Friday and live several hours away! I guess I'll have to work harder to put in a score that no one can match!

(null)

Ed, that sounds a bit of a nightmare if you shoot on a Friday and live several hours away! I guess I'll have to work harder to put in a score that no one can match!

(null)
Or do what the big guns who think they may get a draw do and book early to shoot on the final day.

As I said before, not exactly right. I am sure that Becky will expand if she posts on here.

Sean missed his shootoff by 10 mins! He still got to see Mark win his which was nice.

Just got my cheque through, £175 :D (4th place money as the guy in 3rd went birds only) so much better than half a round of sporting for jnt 3rd at the selection shoot :D :D

Received my winners cheque this week, although was a little disappointed that I had contact hq when the other bit and pieces didn't arrive only to be told I needed to pay £15 for a courier if I wanted the cup and medal!

(null)

nice work Snipey. Was actually thinking at the prizegiving should I pick your cup up and drop it into wylye next time i'm down.

Back