English Open Skeet Doubles at Northampton Shooting Ground on Sunday

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

Good luck to anyone who is shooting this weekend :D  I had planned to be there but am no longer shooting it :)   It was a great day last year, somewhat of a baptism of fire for me ..  I was invited up to a *registered doubles* not knowing it was the English Open . and having never shot doubles before.  Ended up having a great time and even shot 24ex26 on my last round :)  Jon.

I'm hoping to shoot my last clays of the year tomorrow IF the weather is good, it's 100 reg English Skeet at Banbridge, Co.Down it will only be their 2nd reg shoot for skeet as they are predominately a Sporting ground, if we get shooting it will be my first time with my new classification ( B) so I'm kinda lookin forward to it, I'll let everyone know how it goes . Nige

Have a good one and let us know how you get on :)There is a big skeet comp on next weekend at Route Shooting Ground, Ballymoney.  Don't know how far that is from you.  I was planning to be shooting it but didn't get my stuff sorted in time :( It's being run by the Ulster Skeet Club, the English, Ulster & Scottish Skeet Club home international is there next year.We (ESC) cleaned up this year so will be over to defend our title B) the ESC team shot 499ex500 this year :)Cheers,Jon.

Back