English open ABT

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I missed the deadline in the shoot mag as the entries had to be at CPSA by 29/6. can i enter at the ground on the fri?

Give the ground a ring mate, usually for this kind of thing there will be a waiting list for cancellations if its full. If not you can probably still book on with the ground.

i've emailed and called them. no reply.

rang time and time again.

Its Southern Counties isnt it? would have thought someone would have been answering the phones there today and tomorrow as its English GP O-skeet there this weekend according to the website :huh:

i would have thoughy you will get in no probs no many entries on the cpsa site and the draw isn't until friday afternoon

where are the entries 'so far' online? A quick look on CPSA website and i couldn't see them...? (could be being a biff)

No worries Stu - you can enter up till 2pm friday at the ground. In fact I haven't entered yet :huh: It's harder to get a room down there in summer than an entry but you can always get in the George Albert hotel on the ground tho I've seen you there before. Paul will bring the 2005 for you to try - we'll be there by lunchtime friday.

No worries Stu - you can enter up till 2pm friday at the ground. In fact I haven't entered yet :huh: It's harder to get a room down there in summer than an entry but you can always get in the George Albert hotel on the ground tho I've seen you there before. Paul will bring the 2005 for you to try - we'll be there by lunchtime friday.
Thanks David. I have a place down there if you are stuck for somewhere to stay. Its 3mi the other side of yeovil.

Looking forward to it!

Thanks, hotel one month before, entry one hour before

saturday was fun mr thornley ! NOT
i think i saw noah & his arc going past on saturday.... not fun. intact only trumped by my car getting flooded on the way home thanks to some daft woman speeding into the puddle i was in a swamping my and her car. new engine now required. very grumpy! Day 2 was nice though.

Never been so wet for so long. I think it rained for 22 hours. The stock has a new cast and pitch now. I even broke another Perazzi spring on my second line sunday, yes switched triggers again found them in the soggy cartridge bag. Mr Bobbitt said there's no weather exemption for glasses no way, no how, no referee discretion. I wonder if flip-up sunglasses count, I've no other use for them as I squelched away. Stu's story about the car was worse than mine. Dave Lloyd was two hours on the M6, soaked on saturday then someone stole the UT traps at Manchester GC. :angry:

saturday was unbelievable weather i think you had to be there to appreciate how bad it actually was ! unlucky with the car, do you have the perazzi with the high rib and stock ? first time for me there good ground and targets shame about the layout break down on sunday but they seemed well organised and got the squads through quickly. just a shame it's 300 miles away from home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never been so wet for so long. I think it rained for 22 hours. The stock has a new cast and pitch now. I even broke another Perazzi spring on my second line sunday, yes switched triggers again found them in the soggy cartridge bag. Mr Bobbitt said there's no weather exemption for glasses no way, no how, no referee discretion. I wonder if flip-up sunglasses count, I've no other use for them as I squelched away. Stu's story about the car was worse than mine. Dave Lloyd was two hours on the M6, soaked on saturday then someone stole the UT traps at Manchester GC. :angry:
Hi David, was informed at Sealand on sat. that there was going to be a friendly (arn't they always?) 50 UT at Worsley on Sunday so thought it would be good opportunity for some much needed practice for Rugby this w/end. Thought things were going too well when after all the rain I was not up to the axles in mud on the lane and car park (both quite dry!), went to book in and as you say some thieving b.....ds had helped themselves to a couple of traps from the Ut layout. Informed that it is likely to be some time before the layout is up and running again. The ground would like to hear of any traps being offered for sale under suspicious circmstances.

Latest posts

Back