Emtec Noise Breakers

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter.W-T

After Matt's recent review I decided to take the plunge an get fitted for a set of Emtec Noise Breakers. I bought mine through a distributor called James Hearing and it has to be said the service that this Company offered was superb from answering emails in the evening through to arranging a fitting at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford that took place to the minute on the arranged date and time.The ear defenders arrived about 10 days later direct from Emtec.I used them for the first time yesterday and after a little fiddling to work out how to get them in they were very comfortable ( as I could wear a wolly hat as well !!) and worked very well indeed.In the past I have used passive ear muffs and the new Emtec's worked equally if not better from the point of noise reduction they did however make me feel a little bunged up, that same feeling as when you have a head full of cold and you can hear yourself talking "inside your head"Im sure I will get used to this in time so overall very happy.Anybody else use them ?

One tip for getting them fitted is to 'rotate' them 'forward' into your ear... I always do that and find them really easy to put in. Others swear by moistening them slightly, but I've never found that I needed to do that. The internal feeling of sound does take some getting used to...but you can turn it to your advantage a little, in that it isolates you from any external noise.

yep, Exactly the same. Got fitted at the radcliffe 8.00pm on the wednesday got them through the post on the friday of the next week /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif now thats good service! only bugbear is they sent me the wrong colour, flesh instead of bright orange /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif  Spoke to them this morning and are making me up the right colour today /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif hopefully they wont want the wrong ones back as they only fit me, might get a 2 for 1 /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Tried them out for my lesson today, wore them for well over an hour, chatting to my instructor throughout, then shooting another 30 or so with the missus. Salopians voice in my head b***ered off after 10 mins or so /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif and quite honestly didnt even think about them being there.No itchy ears like I used to get with the sonics and no having to adjust them every 5 mins like with my sport-tacs. well worth the money.Highly recommended /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Latest posts

Back