EJ Churchill ESP Reg 3.3.16

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't originally going as its our year-end at work but life's too short so I'm having the day off to shoot this.

Shot a reasonable 83 there today, wasn't much distant stuff but enough to trip me up in a couple of places.

The person who I saw take 2 cakes from the clubhouse without putting money in the charity box should be ashamed of themselves though.

May be someone else paid

Shot a reasonable 83 there today, wasn't much distant stuff but enough to trip me up in a couple of places.

The person who I saw take 2 cakes from the clubhouse without putting money in the charity box should be ashamed of themselves though.
 - like Rich Ard paid for ours. Steady 83 that White incomer did me in.

So then Will,is this setting the bar of ESP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoyed it today, lots of tricky presentations but nothing a gazillion yards away, following the West London shambles it was nice to be reaquainted with a moderate round

I was meant to be eating health but when I saw all those there I had to have a french fancy . only had a £2 coin left . Was the most expensive french fancy I've ever eaten . all for a good cause. I should of gone T/OO today and stuck that £5 in there too

Was this not similar to the challenge round then? Thought that was a great layout!

interesting to hear views...

No , it was similar in places but there was a lot of going away and incomers today , I think it needs some bigger crossers and battues off the banks , just my thoughts , Cheryl's score and the 98 was very good I thought 95 96 would have been about right . 

Steve, did you get me a coffee !!!

How was the weather ??, forecast was crap so decided to get wet in Suffolk instead of Bucks  :smile:

Was Will there ??.......not seen his valued opinion on this shoot !!!

Enjoyed it today, lots of tricky presentations but nothing a gazillion yards away, following the West London shambles it was nice to be reaquainted with a moderate round
Hi,

Whats your definition of the West London shambles ??.....be interested to know, please

Latest posts

Back