EJ Churchill 04/12/2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time this year I've been a bit cold shooting. A good course, on the firm side. BIG entry it seems and plenty of food on.

i went round with Tebbsy, Teepee and another mate. I suffered from dropping the last bird 3 times and was a bit tatty elsewhere for 84. A 92 was in when I left, with some good shots still out there but I don't think much more was possible. You never know..

I had a fab day shooting around with darling, Frank and Rob. Testing in that light and pretty cold but great entertainment and great fun. Nice to see others from here having a ping..........was no one at work? Even the hippie came south for the day   :wink: not seen him in years and years :kiss: .

Rob I hope you got the win in class.....

Results on their site / Facebook..

92 was HG, PA Smith.

Rob Boakes well done for win in C (bet you're glad you missed B by a split clay now) :)

Results on their site / Facebook..

92 was HG, PA Smith.

Rob Boakes well done for win in C (bet you're glad you missed B by a split clay now) :)
He shot bloody well....I can vouch for that ...I was behind him trying to pick up tips....!!

Thanks Will,

Happy with that, although my score would have also put me well up there in B class as well.

#sandbagger

I cannot even add up Rob.....mine was worse than i said :laugh:

Is Weston on on Sunday? I need more pinging.......!!

First time this year I've been a bit cold shooting. A good course, on the firm side. BIG entry it seems and plenty of food on.
Not as firm as last time though eh...
I enjoyed it today, first time out in the A's. Took some friends round for their first comp away from their local club, think it opened their eyes to what they've been missing. May have encouraged them to travel a bit more...

Latest posts

Back