EJ Churchill 04/12/2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tebbsy

Looks like some meetings have been kicked into touch this Thursday, anyone thinking of a trip to EJ Churchill???

Phew! I didn't need to start the thread this month. :)

I will be there about 10.15 I think. Hope to see you there.

Entries 9-2pm, no booking required, all welcome.

Hey Will,

Am going to try and get my act into gear and get down there and shoot a round with you, if you don't have a full squad already?

Just applied for my temporary class, but the CPSA website is showing me in a class already with nothing hit, i'm a bit confused. Any chance if you have a moment to check the CPSA website and let me know your thoughts.

I also want to post a better score.

Hey Will,

Am going to try and get my act into gear and get down there and shoot a round with you, if you don't have a full squad already?

Just applied for my temporary class, but the CPSA website is showing me in a class already with nothing hit, i'm a bit confused. Any chance if you have a moment to check the CPSA website and let me know your thoughts.

I also want to post a better score.
Should be fine mate, although I'm doing something first so a bit unsure about time. Also got some local mates going, but equally vague with them!

It seems they have manually classified you on the three scores you had, but the system won't shows the Numbers because THE SYSTEM hasn't classified you. It won't pick you up until end May. No worries, all sorted in a class, so get on and have fun, working towards B for June the way you are going.

Will - plenty of excuses at the ready!! 

And will stop for breakfast on the way this time ;)
There is a big Asda just off J4 M40 (on the way for most). Cheap fuel and plenty of food. Apparently there is a McDonalds there, which apparently does breakfast. I wouldn't know.. ;)

Thanks Will,

As you say, the only way is up. Thought I shot a 69 at Hornet week before last but forgot to take a pic of the scorecard, they gave me a 70, Totally stoked!!!!! 'B' is the next target for sure. Certain birds are really clicking now, still a newbie and as keen as ever.

So what you're saying is when I turn up for a Reg now and they tap my name into the computermabob that my class will appear now? If so, comp on and birds only can take a hike :)

Awesome, thanks Will.

Emma - McD's is good for you, they sponsored the Olympics and everything.

I was really looking forward to this and then today Ofsted ring to say they are coming from tomorrow until Thursday so now looks like I won't be able to :( . Lots of very rude words......

Latest posts

Back