Ed Ling, 200 straight!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teepee1234

I vaguely remember seeing something earlier about Ed Ling in the European OT, but can't find it now!  However, he did shoot a record 200 straight!  Awesome shooting, and massive congratulations!  Apparently his younger brother, Theo, shot like a pro too!

(If any of you tarpies can find it, I'd appreciate it.  Ta.)

I vaguely remember seeing something earlier about Ed Ling in the European OT, but can't find it now!  However, he did shoot a record 200 straight!  Awesome shooting, and massive congratulations!  Apparently his younger brother, Theo, shot like a pro too!

(If any of you tarpies can find it, I'd appreciate it.  Ta.)
Actually it was UT, not OT and the comments are on page 7 of the OT thread in the Trap section.

Check out the latest news on the CPSA website

DT

This was a new World Record that can never be beaten....only equaled.

It was a fantastic result for GBR ....shame he was not in the team :smile:

Have a to say, I'm surprised that none of you trappies seemed to make a fuss.  Hidden away on page 7 of the OT thread...?  The man's just shot a world record... shouldn't we be shouting from the rooftops?  Or have I missed something... :huh:

You are obviously not on Facebook......that is where real success is talked about by shooters from all countries.....we have had all the videos ....including the Brits singing out of tune to the National Anthem at the prize giving :laugh:

Wake up people :laugh:

You're right, I'm not on FB... social media frightens me...!  :eek:    ;)

But then, this is a shooting forum...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry then :smile:

All shooters of the World talk on Facebook.....true story..!

Good for you matey....but you asked the question :laugh:

This was a new World Record that can never be beaten....only equaled.

It was a fantastic result for GBR ....shame he was not in the team :smile:
One hell of an achievement Nic, he should be very pround of that!

Incredible stuff indeed and your right Nicola it can never be beaten one can only imagine how he must have felt achieving such a rare feat. It leads me to think very few people are gifted enough to reach this level of concentration there are many great shots and numerous disciplines but I believe only a select few have that special ingredient that makes them stand out from the rest Ling,Wilson, Digweed, Faulds to name a few all lengends in their time. :king:

Latest posts

Back