Ear protection

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbienobbie

Hi.... what do the rest of you use? Looking at buying Peltor sport tac, Deben slim electronic or Sordin basic to use in the winter... or anything else anybody find good to use ...thanks Rob

I really liked my Peltor Sport Tac but once I got a gun that fitted really well I found that they interfered a bit with my gun mount...so now I have got CENS passive, can't afford the electronic modules but if I won the lottery I probably would get them...

Sordin with gel inserts are superb. Wear with control buttons on gun side and you won't tap the stock on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proshock hocks filters nuff said

Silence the competition.......

www.proshock.co.uk

I use Emtec NOISEBREAKER 's as they had my moulds from work it made sense comftable and cheap enough for a custom fit!

I use Cens ProFlex in the summer and Peltor Tactical Sport Cans for the winter. Both have their benefits, dependant on the circumstances.

I really liked my Peltor Sport Tac but once I got a gun that fitted really well I found that they interfered a bit with my gun mount...so now I have got CENS passive, can't afford the electronic modules but if I won the lottery I probably would get them...
Or if you worked in a bank

www.customearprotection.com

Great service, made to fit, easy to clean

Used them for years, very comfortable.

Sordin (Mid priced version) supremely comfortable and used by all self respecting tank commanders  :sarcastic:

Back