DTL gun hold

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
99/296 for me & we won  :hyper: :frantics: :hyper:

Well 99 - 291 for me which I'am pleased with and I thought was pretty good but looking at the scores it's actually no more than average. 
that my friend is a very very credible score, ruddy well shot mate ?

Free tea - I'll have some of that  :frantics:
I didn't get my tea! Nice to meet the gentlemen though. I scored 72/205, which was amazing given the lack of practice and experience I have. I was pleased at hitting 20 in rounds three and four. My team won too! PBs all over the place for Cambridgeshire ladies.

ehb

20s as a relatively new trap shooter is no embarrassment. I have said it many many times DTL is not as easy as many people think it is. You did good, well done.

I used 21g, which caused some amazement. 
If you can get any Cheddite Trap Oro or Smart Strike 24g locally give them a try Liz, they're just as smooth as 21g's ?Sorry I didn't get you a brew, never thought !! I'll make sure I get you one at the IC ABT at the 23rd Oct 

If you can get any Cheddite Trap Oro or Smart Strike 24g locally give them a try Liz, they're just as smooth as 21g's ?Sorry I didn't get you a brew, never thought !! I'll make sure I get you one at the IC ABT at the 23rd Oct 
Want to go double or quits on the tea? :)

Cheddite don't make much appearance here. I've just had some nice Hull ones when the club was out of 21g. 

Back