DTL everywhere! But where to shoot?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely you didn't try to get him to take that pretty new gun out into a muddy field did you? You simply cannot use a trap gun like that in such dire conditions, it's a disgrace even to think about such a thing! :spiteful:
Yeah, bloody philistine

Yeah, bloody philistine
Ha......that's not all mate....it's very serious!!!! He is also trying to get us all to wear trackies and trainers!!! We were talking about the possibility of team clothing for next year and as he is on the Dorset committee I shudder to think what he may propose! I'm praying that it won't be camo trackies and trainers!!!

You have my sympathy my good friend, never trust anyone on a committee or anyone who is a member of any club, especially golf clubs, that's my motto..

(did I ever mention that I dislike golf, golfers and golf clubs)

(did I ever mention that I dislike golf, golfers and golf clubs)
Errr, well no Ian, but it doesn't really surprise me though. I didn't notice those golfish things on any of your lists though, perhaps you need to start a new list?

Did I ever mention that I actually DO like lists, so contrary to popular belief there is something I like.

Just saying..

NO, NO, no lists Ian the Plumb will be along and he has many lists. Cyclists in lycra he hangs out the car shouting at em, like a dog hanging out a window, Joggers and Ice cream vans,  God help me when its my turn to drive i have to pull him back in the car. :suicide:

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely you didn't try to get him to take that pretty new gun out into a muddy field did you? You simply cannot use a trap gun like that in such dire conditions, it's a disgrace even to think about such a thing! :spiteful:
You saw the K facebook page mate, sporting all the way for the k gun. It will be fine in a muddy field propped up against Blue auto there iv gone and mentioned it again. :biggrin:   :biggrin:

BLUE AUTO.

You saw the K facebook page mate, sporting all the way for the k gun. It will be fine in a muddy field propped up against Blue auto there iv gone and mentioned it again. :biggrin:   :biggrin:

BLUE AUTO.

Well yes K sporters can be used for sporting of course......BUT.....NOT a Pro Trap!!! It's a bloody discrace to even consider such a thing. One day you will see the light.......you will put that BLUE AUTO in a skip outside your garage with all the other old metal and shoot off to Mulliners to get a K sporter!!!  :haha:

Well yes K sporters can be used for sporting of course......BUT.....NOT a Pro Trap!!! It's a bloody discrace to even consider such a thing. One day you will see the light.......you will put that BLUE AUTO in a skip outside your garage with all the other old metal and shoot off to Mulliners to get a K sporter!!!  :haha:
Well Ian Mulliner will disagree. As we speak he is making up some shims so Mr Plumb can remove comb insert shims and then sporting here we come.  Simples. One hell of a gun to go sporting with fast rabbits anybody. :suicide:

Well Ian Mulliner will disagree. As we speak he is making up some shims so Mr Plumb can remove comb insert shims and then sporting here we come.  Simples. One hell of a gun to go sporting with fast rabbits anybody.
 I will need to speak with that lad !!!!!!

Guys !

Calm down calm down !

I have one busy day at work and it all kicks off !

There are so many points here to go through it would require a whole new forum.

I am not going to tell how and when the pretty K will be used, you will have to keep your "I Spy" Book of guns on you as it could apear at any time !

Gazza is right, i do like a good list, this has been discused on Sunday morning drives for the past few weeks.

Cyclists

Cyclists in lycra

Joggers

Joggers in lycra

Tri-athetes

+ lycra

Bus lanes, big up to liverpool council

Ice cream vans, not sure of the lycra thing there but it sounds wrong, very wrong, same for bus drivers !

Gazza is right, i do like a good list, this has been discused on Sunday morning drives for the past few weeks.

Cyclists

Cyclists in lycra

Joggers

Joggers in lycra

Tri-athetes

+ lycra

Bus lanes, big up to liverpool council

Ice cream vans, not sure of the lycra thing there but it sounds wrong, very wrong, same for bus drivers !
You should also add that you now need to get a vest that does not have Beretta plastered all over it! Wearing a Miroku hat and a Beretta vest whilst shooting a K is simply not done old boy!!!!

You should also add that you now need to get a vest that does not have Beretta plastered all over it! Wearing a Miroku hat and a Beretta vest whilst shooting a K is simply not done old boy!!!!
But wearing a fez with a string vest is.....

Five squads for ABT at Rugby, hissing down to start with and was minded to foxtrot oscar back home. However, it's brightened up and stayed to shoot.

Flippin Eck!!!!!
Ended up with 8 so had 2 squads of 4 had a dire 3rd round.... But won C class ! My first ever prize money! Shame it was such a pants score....

Next DTL is 7th of December there but something every weekend till Xmas

All trap comp seem to be low turn out these days which is not good news for anyone. support your local ground I sat as that may be all we have in a few years.

Latest posts

Back