DT10 Common Spares

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RussP

Hello all, wanted to grab a few spares for contingency. (noob)

firing pins, firing pin springs, main springs? ejector springs, does anything brake?

The DT11 comes with a box of spares, that in my case included 2 firing pins, 2 firing pin springs, two leaf springs for the trigger unit and a few beads. I haven't broken anything (yet) but almost lost the screw for the adjustable trigger once on its predecessor. Worth a drop of loctite, or even keeping a spare. I was lucky that someone else spotted it on the mat, but it's something I now check for tightness when cleaning. Ejector springs and their little pushing rods might not be a bad idea as they can jump out if you are clumsy in removing the ejectors for cleaning.

Wouldn't bother. Only thing ever had to have fixed on mine was to change the locking bar for the next size up to stop it dropping open on firing the second barrel. That was after 20 years of use (not by me) and not something that is an emergency think to fix, but a longer term maintenance issue.

It's got a drop out trigger group. If you are top competition shooter who's worried about losing a world championship shoot off to a broken spring get a spare trigger group and you can swop the whole thing out in seconds. If you're like the rest of us, even that isn't worth bothering with.

Regarding the V springs I once asked a gunsmith why they go after a lot of use on a Perazzi but never seem to go on a DT10. He said look here and showed me the two in comparison - the Beretta ones are much more substantial and thicker.

Back