DG's Double bead?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kilbo Fraggins

Saw a vid on the Tube of DG cleaning his gun and noticed a double side by side bead on the end of his barrels??

AAAhhh the secrets out, never seen that before....I knew there was a darstardly trick to the 26+ world champs!

Seriously, is there a method to this madness? Does the clay go in between the beads? is it for another purpose?

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 21.09.22.jpg

I’ve no idea but I’ve ordered some. 

Ive gone for Pilla Twin Bead in never miss red - only £500?

The never miss reds are ok for most backgrounds,but it does pay to have at least another 20 different colours in your bag just incase.there is also a quick change bead tool available,the one in the crocodile skin presentation box is the best.

Saw a vid on the Tube of DG cleaning his gun and noticed a double side by side bead on the end of his barrels??

AAAhhh the secrets out, never seen that before....I knew there was a darstardly trick to the 26+ world champs!

Seriously, is there a method to this madness? Does the clay go in between the beads? is it for another purpose?

View attachment 6772
You been drinking Kilbo? :lol:

WP_20170926_23_02_34_Pro.jpg

Yes.................without a shadow of a doubt :D  

View attachment 6772
I don't know who this DG  bloke is but he will never shoot well by looking at beads. I suggest he visits a good coach.

I reckon it's obvious, one is for left to right birds ( the right one) and the other is for right to left birds (the left one).

Vic.

Looks like a trick of the light, thought it was one of these I found for sale on the internet.

Easily done after a few....

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 14.27.01.jpg

Latest posts

Back