CPSA Membership

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris-88

Ive just joined the CPSA and wanted to shoot my first registered shoot tomorrow. Is that possible or do I need to wait for documents to arrive first or a membership number to come through before I can start with the registered shoots?

Many Thanks

Explain to the person taking the entries you are a new member as you probably won't show on the database yet and they may need to submit your score manually....

Shouldnt be a problem but I recommend you take a photo of your scorecard just in case and you can always speak to the CPSA if it gets lost in the ether....

Ive just joined the CPSA and wanted to shoot my first registered shoot tomorrow. Is that possible or do I need to wait for documents to arrive first or a membership number to come through before I can start with the registered shoots?

Many Thanks
Worst case scenario you enjoy the shoot but don't get your score recorded. Exactly what happened with me. No big deal really..

Just let the club/shooting ground know you are a new member and get them to enter your membership number in the shoot program as NM????. That way we will get your score and match it to your records. As long as your payment was received before you shoot, wont be a problem. 

Stuart

Ops Mgr, CPSA HQ

Back