Compak Grand Prix Churchills

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Baker

Two day competition coming up at EJ Churchills. 

Friday and Saturday 200 targets. 

Should be a good couple of days. 

See you there.....looking forward to my first two day competition....hope I have got the stamina....and how much prosecco should one drink on the night in the middle?

I've just checked and for those locals that shoot on Wed and Thurs evenings, the late shooting is still on for this week - (even with the competition on Fri and Sat).

Well done EJ Churchills!

I may pop over on Thursday as I've got a late Lainy pick up from the airport that evening. 

Have a look around the layouts. 

8 I guess. 

Really enjoyed Day 1, for my standards shot really well so very happy.

Awesome 100 straight for John Lee, just awesome.

Just about to go back and see if I can keep it up for Day 2....will write more of my thoughts when it's all done and dusted...lots of things to talk about....

And this means: from E.J. Churchill Shooting Ground Facebook page.

Glen Presley I saw a lot of blagging going on. At least 3 shooters in the top 10 gained targets they missed! Saw it with my own eyes! I lost a lot of respect for some big names I used to look up to and aspire to over this event! So sad! Do any of them care? Not at all winning at all costs no matter how seems to be the norm now!

Is it my lack of computer skills or was there another thread about Churchill's Compak that appears to have disappeared? Hopefully I have not searched properly and it's not the "thought police" vetting what we are allowed to say and see!

Is it my lack of computer skills or was there another thread about Churchill's Compak that appears to have disappeared? Hopefully I have not searched properly and it's not the "thought police" vetting what we are allowed to say and see!
No, I think you will find you are correct, all the tell tail are on FB if you can be bothered to read it

Back