Coaches

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Selby

Can anyone recommened a good coach for a total beginner (mother in law) in the Warwickshire area? She doesn't want to travel too far (lives in Kenilworth) and has only had a taster session but wants to have a proper lesson before she decides if shooting is for her.

defo carl bloxham . he is on long marston airfield near stratford upon avon. so not  far from you. one of the best around and a true gent .

The best coach I found for my mother in law.....was the one that departs from outside my place.

Ed Solomons.....very relaxed chap.....good with the women :wink:

I was going to suggest Ed,but I think Nick actually likes his mother in law....

Last edited by a moderator:
If you cannot get a slot with Carl or Ed, then you can try local man John Timmis who now runs Three Lakes, but coaches all over.

Corrected for Spelling Timmis

Last edited by a moderator:
Never had a lesson with Carl but only heard good things about him. I have heard however he can get through a lot of shells on a lesson which might be worth bearing in mind.

I have had several lessons with Ed though and can thoroughly recommend him.

Never had a lesson with Carl but only heard good things about him. I have heard however he can get through a lot of shells on a lesson which might be worth bearing in mind.

I have had several lessons with Ed though and can thoroughly recommend him.
You can get through a lot of shells with Ed...:blink:

If you cannot get a slot with Carl or Ed, then you can try local man John Timms who now runs Three Lakes, but coaches all over.
honestly not in the same league . carl is ex world champ......   thats why its hard to get a slot  ..and  i think the man you refer to is John Timmis . summat to do with edge hill and warks school team.

Never had a lesson with Carl but only heard good things about him. I have heard however he can get through a lot of shells on a lesson which might be worth bearing in mind. I have had several lessons with Ed though and can thoroughly recommend him.
which is surely the idea. you cannot learn to shoot without firing some shells???????

how about becky sealey at south worcester shooting ground near upton on severn.. bit futher to go but she is a good girl . ex england team. she is doing some ladies days at the moment . maybe worth a look??? www.swsg.co.uk

you didn't . just came across to me as a negative( to shoot a lot of shells.)  . sorry if i misunderstood .

jasper

Back