Coaches south west

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom b

Evening ladies and gents, I'm after a few recommendations for coaches in the bristol area.

The chap I have some coaching with is giving it up due to ill health so who would people recommend in the area?

I was going to give you a call on Tuesday Chris to see how busy you guys were. I also wanted to have a chat with you about the mx2000s you have on gun trader. If your at the cla tomorrow I may see you there.

Come say hello Tom. We r on the lairds sporting directory stand on Gunmakers Row. T665. Give me a call if u can't find us.

Cheers

Chris

Steve Nutbeam, Ed Watson, Ed Solomons, Mark Winser, start with one of these and you probably wont go wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve Nutbeam, Ed Watson, Ed Solomons, Mark Winser, start with one of these and you probably wont go wrong!
Add to above Carl Bloxham, quite a few on here use Chris Pratt, there's the team at Owls Lodge and another whose local to you a Rob Eaton, it really depends on what you want a coach for?

Ernie Wilkins is your man in your area! don't need to travel. ask Clint he will give you Ernies number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom,

if you rang me to book instruction, first question I would ask is "what discipline do you need help with"? We have local CPSA & BASC instructors and I'm sure one of them would be able to help you.

Alison.

Latest posts

Back