Clive Hames to attend Tuesday's Board Meeting.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin B

Tomorrow well known Clive Hames, a stickler for making sure things are done right, and someone who has pointed out to our Lords and Masters on the Board they are not following their own rules on several occasions will attend the Board meeting.

Whilst it was unanimously agreed at the East Midlands Meeting recently that Clive was the regions choice for a replacement Director,there is still a matter of his co-option to take place before we can officially give him that title........we don't want to get into more wordplay arguments with the spelling police do we !

It seems that of late a few obstacles have been thrown in front of Clive's path, an excuse used was we don't want to co-opt anyone while we are in the process of amending the Articles, when a quick view of the first draft shows there were no planned amendments for Regional Directors resigning mid term and replacements.

We have also heard whispers that Clive will not be welcomed warmly, how true that is we don't know.

Every region is entitled to representation and voting rights, when our very own Nicola stood down, SE chair Johnny Johnson was soon co-opted with full rights.

So it makes me wonder what sort of reception Clive will recieve tomorrow, it could be argued that if he is not co-opted the Board could be deemed to be in breach of the Articles.

Who knows what will happen.........nothing would shock me.

Yes true Colin....when JJ was co-opted it was after he just offered himself to the Board. There was no vote on the region as to who we would put forward for co-option .....I am still on Region and would have contributed to any email concerning that subject (I keep all emails).

Good luck with you region's choice. There is absolutely no reason why the board should interfere with a regions choice......true story..!!

Yes true Colin....when JJ was co-opted it was after he just offered himself to the Board. There was no vote on the region as to who we would put forward for co-option .....I am still on Region and would have contributed to any email concerning that subject (I keep all emails).

Good luck with you region's choice. There is absolutely no reason why the board should interfere with a regions choice......true story..!!
Do the Board need a reason? I doubt it based on past performance. Something else is happening tomorrow as well, be interesting to see the outcome of that. Another total farce I expect.

Watch this space!!

Do the Board need a reason? I doubt it based on past performance. Something else is happening tomorrow as well, be interesting to see the outcome of that. Another total farce I expect.

Watch this space!!
Rog......you are becoming a cynic! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
post-76-0-97939300-1374663141.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
I do know what happened but I was told in the strictest confidence so must respect that. I am sure that some one from the East Midlands will update you all as soon as they are able.

Hotshot,

Thank you for the reply. I respect you keeping confidential.

BUT obviously the Gunners Gestapo have performed once again with distinction. No doubt they have been obstructive and controversial.

How long will the membership put up with this?

Hotshot,

Thank you for the reply. I respect you keeping confidential.

BUT obviously the Gunners Gestapo have performed once again with distinction. No doubt they have been obstructive and controversial.

How long will the membership put up with this?
All I have been told that I can say Peter is that his appointment to the board was not ratified.

The other matter that I referred to was the hearing of Tim Greenwood's complaint against Nick Fellows and Johnny Johnson. This was due to be heard yesterday but was not.

What is happening is absolutely disgraceful.But from what I am hearing some of the worms are starting to turn. We shall see.

I am sorry but I am finding it extremely difficult to understand on what legal grounds they have to fail to ratify his appointment.  If he is a member of CPSA and presumably holds a shotgun certificate then won't have a criminal record so what's the problem?  East Midlands are currently being denied representation which is against the whole spirit of the Articles!

If he was elected prior to an AGM by his region then they would have no choice in the matter - they seem to be hell bent on being awkward and one can only draw one conclusion.  They don't want anyone on the inside letting the membership know what is really going on or what is really behind the new Articles.  I fail to see how else one can read what is going on!

Robert you have hit the nail on the head.100% correct
I believe that it's all to do with whether or not your face fits. Johnny Johnson was made a Director when Nicola resigned without any problems. By his behaviour since he is obviously 'one of the boys'. This is what led to the complaint from Tim Greenwood against Nick Fellows and Johnny Johnson.

The whole thing yesterday was a put up job to see what evidence Tim had to support his complaint. The CPSA had only taken statements from Directors who were present but not from any ordinary members who witnessed the incident, these were collected by Tim.

Openness and fairness?? They don't know the meaning of the word.

The sooner they go the better.

Latest posts

Back