Castellani: Comfort and quality, or extravegant indulgence?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeet UK

Been looking at a non "gun branded" upgrade to my Beretta shooting vest.

I like the Castellani Official London Sporting and the long sleeve compression tops. I have always thought of them as being the bees knees, but recently read some comments about poor quality.

Anyone have any comments and, is Castellani UK, that Aaron Heading chap that people speak highly of?

I went from the Beretta to the Castellani London because I wanted a vented version , I consider it a step up.

And if your going to win..do it in style..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have castellani gun sock, vest, technical dry jacket, bag all very good quality,

Good quality kit. Will be buying a new one this year after losing too much weight!

The best and Italian style. What's not too like.

I very rare wear a skeet vest - but the one in my bag is Castellani and it was from Aaron Heading - top quality product and service.

My wife uses a lot of castellani gear - skeet vests, compression tops etc etc - again same supplier. Both again top quality product and service.

I've got the Gamebore branded bag, it's been good so far.

Holds plenty of cartridges in the base, glasses, towel, drinks etc in the main compartment and certificate, bore snake, pens in the zipped side pocket.

You gets what you pay for and whilst i don't wear a skeet vest i always admire the look of the castellani gear typical italian style. :keeporder:

Cheers peoples, just what I wanted to hear. Will have to get in touch with them at some point...do they do Shootclay discount? :)

Castellani vests and bags are very good, I also have one of their compression vests but I prefer my helly hanson thermal layer or my long sleeved Nike Dry fit compression tops - the material the castellani compression vest is made from is not as comfortable as the others.

Personally I have always thought that Beretta vests are some of the best I have seen for the money, certainly better quality than the Perazzi branded ones. The uniform ones look really good quality. Just a pity they have Beretta on them :)

Castellani stuff is good quality, just not sure on some of the colour combos they offer!

As for compression tops? think I'd need to lose a couple of stone but I try one on!

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I have always thought that Beretta vests are some of the best I have seen for the money, certainly better quality than the Perazzi branded ones. The uniform ones look really good quality. Just a pity they have Beretta on them :)

Castellani stuff is good quality, just not sure on some of the colour combos they offer!

As for compression tops? think I'd need to lose a couple of stone but I try one on!

DT
Just bingled them, you need earplugs to wear some of them colours, too loud even for me.  :D

No hesitation in recommending Mr Heading.  Excellent service and the castellani gear is excellent quality too!!

Latest posts

Back