Browning 725 High Rib Trap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He didn't sound colonial when I met him also didn't sound or indeed look like a wurzel but looks can be deceptive of course.

Agree with Salop re porting can't see the point bit like snap caps or indeed multi chokes but that's just me :)

:fie:  How can he be bloody Welsh with a surname like Enigma, sounds like he might have some Non European blood in him?

(politicaly correct?)

Us lot are going to get a right bolli***** for going off topics.

I was normal till I got involved with you lot.

So back on topic.

They don't call him sheep shag*** Smith for nothing.

post-2976-0-96485100-1422467145.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dog Tyred ,

Fronctasyllte  designed by Thomas Telford  on the way to Llangollen from the A5 (towards Llandegla)

Yep, walked it many times in my younger days. But that was not that Aquaduct in that picture !

Not sure, the rib looks like it was designed late on a Friday.

Sure it won't detract from performance but looks a bit agricultural.

Other than that it looks a really good offering. I think I've said on the Forum before. I would get one if they did a trap gun with a flat rib.
Looks like browning have come up with the goods. :thankyou:

http://browning.eu/products/mresult.php?group1=1&group2=1&group3=100&submod=A-725PROTRAP

And Wow!!! what an improvementy on the current High Rib offering..

http://browning.eu/products/mresult.php?group1=1&group2=1&group3=100&submod=A-725PROTRAPHGRIB

Too late for me to change at this stage of the seasoin.. But come Autumn... :nyam:

Had a couple of XTR trap mid 90s but personaly speaking I never got on that well with |Brownings

Two guys at the club have half high rib Browning's One is the 725 the other the XTR ultra half high the ultra just feels better. Having said that the pro trap there looks a bit different again. Down here Browning and Perazzi are the two most popular trap guns on the stands.

Malcolm,

Be careful, there are two totally different guns available within the next five weeks or so . ( I think one variation is already designated Mark two???)

I have a b725 sporter s1 ATM. I like the high rib on my old but new to me miroku 7000! Is the new 725 pro rib gonna be a sporting gun to rival guerini ascent??

Picked up a pro trap ( the one without the high rib) at the Shooting Show and it felt like a gun I could shoot well with. For me it was one of the "stand out" new guns at the show. The balance felt good, with nicely figured wood and trap gun stock configuration that seem to suit me for sporting.

If I had not done enough gun trading recently I would be sorely tempted

Back